Thursday, April 29, 2010

More Kitties

I've been having more calls lately about our program at the hospital. Fortunately, it's not getting too overwhelming - and I'm kind of excited that we're going to be able to do more. Then again, tis the season of baby cats.

We're trying to come up with some sort of protocol concerning the homeless cats that don't reside in our town. When we first started the program, we planned on focusing on this town, but homeless cats are everywhere. I'm for spaying and neutering any and every cat that does not have a typical home, but Dr. R may have to approve each situation.

The donation definitely makes an impact, as well. I suggested that we have a "suggested donation" and reserve our free spots for those who truly need them. We'll see.

I start a new job this May, so I will only be working about 20 hours a week at the animal hospital. It will be a weird change, but not unwelcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment