Tuesday, June 29, 2010

11th Cat from Tipsy's

This black and white cat from Tipsy's was trapped as well today. The kitty will be spayed/neutered tomorrow. Am not even going to guess on gender. = )

Petite cat. Looks thin, just like the rest of them. You know what I want? I want no more babies! Because we're not going to be able to find fosterers for them! So we just need to get these guys spayed and neutered!
-
I know I've said it before, but there are a lot more cats out here than I first estimated. Out of the 11 cats we've trapped, I've only seen 3 beforehand. Possibly 4, if one of the black cats that used to hang around is just hiding a bit before venturing back out into the open. But that means a lot of these kitties are too skittish to show their faces.
-
I'll let you know about this cat tomorrow after surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment